Union County Hospital Anna IL (Complications) & Reviews

PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Union County Hospital located in 517 NORTH MAIN STREET - Anna, IL. Contains reports of complications, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited. The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
517 NORTH MAIN STREET
City
ANNA
State
IL
ZIP Code
County
UNION
Phone Number
Hospital Type
Critical Access Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Proprietary
Emergency Department Volume
low
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
1%
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
4 minutes
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
244 minutes
Overall Hospital Rating
Not Available
Doctor Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Nurse Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
70%
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
12%
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
7.6%
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
No Different than the National Rate
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
15.1%
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
Not Available
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Not Available
Heart Failure 30-Day Readmission Rate National Comparison
Rate of Readmission For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Comparison
Somewhat better than National Rate
Pneumonia 30-Day Readmission Rate National Comparison
Overall Unplanned Readmission Rate
Somewhat better than National Rate
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
No Different than the National Average
sanvi

sanvi

I had one of the most awful ER experiences. It was so worse that nothing else could go wrong. The staff including the support services was very rude and did not how to interact with patients. They have zero knowledge about human anatomy and do not know how to address simple things like removing a tick.

I overheard a nurse saying that a particular person was being taken for an upper and middle back scans as she was complaining of abdominal pain and was doubling over in pain. I could not believe what I just overheard. The doctor was no good. He did not know how to remove a tick on my right ear using prescription ear drops…he chooses the most painful option present. It has been three days, and my right ear is still paining….I do not think I could recover from what I underwent here

E

evander

This hospital was referred by my brother, whose three-year-old was brought here for labs.

I visited the lab for my toddler, and saying that it was a beautiful experience would be an understatement. It was an out-of-this-world experience. The hospital was very clean. The nurse took us in quickly. The techs were terrific folks who knew how to deal with a very fussy toddler. My son did not even realize that his tests were completed. Very pleased with the way these beautiful angels treated my son. Will not hesitate to revisit this place for labs and other needs.

J

Journii

The quality of care on offer at Union County Hospital is comparable to the big daddies in the industry. This has been our go-to hospital for any emergency. We use this hospital to stabilize ourselves medically and then seek advanced care at more prominent hospitals (if need arises). The doctors, nurses, techs, and assistants are very professional and highly competent. My family and I have always got very good care here, and I hope it continues

P

Pascual1998

My wife just had her mammogram here a few days back. She is so impressed by the mammogram that she has said that if she needs a mammogram again, then this is the place she is going to come. According to her, the tech was a fantastic person. She always would be reduced to tears whenever she had mammograms elsewhere, but after completing her mammo here, she was all smiling. WONDERFUL JOB, folks!!!! Thank you