Trustpoint Hospital Murfreesboro TN (Complication Rates) & Reviews

PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Trustpoint Hospital located in 1009 NORTH THOMPSON LANE - Murfreesboro, TN. Contains reports of complications, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited. The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
1009 NORTH THOMPSON LANE
City
MURFREESBORO
State
TN
ZIP Code
County
RUTHERFORD
Phone Number
Hospital Type
Acute Care Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Proprietary
Emergency Department Volume
Not Available
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
Not Available
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
Not Available
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
Not Available
Overall Hospital Rating
Not Available
Doctor Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Nurse Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
54%
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
23%
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
Not Available
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Not Available
Bedsores or Pressure Ulcers Per 1000 Persons
Bedsores or Pressure Ulcers Rate National Comparison
No Different than the National Rate
Collapsed Lung Due To Medical Treatment Per 1000 Persons
Collapsed Lung Due To Medical Treatment National Comparison
No Different than the National Rate
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
colt

colt

I found myself admitted in the Behavioral Health unit of Trustpoint back in February following a referral by my GP. I was reluctant initially because I could not come to terms with the fact that I needed treatment for my mental ailments. But my GP knocked some sense into me, and I was ready to go there. I am glad that I did. The staff who ran the unit was excellent, and everybody was very friendly and ready to help me overcome my problems. Nobody had a biased attitude and looked me down due to my illness. I felt as if I had got a new lease of life when I was discharged.

Most importantly, these wonderful folks diagnosed me properly and gave appropriate treatment. Do not believe others. If you need help with any form of mental ailment, look no further. Trustpoint is there to help you!

P

Pure Purport

I do not give much credence to all those reviews who malign an institution because it is what they experience. It is not necessary that every individual who visits this hospital would have the same experience. I have visited Trustpoint Hospital both for myself as well as for others, and I have never got any chance to complain nor have others. The staff is very good and treat you with care and dignity. As a 58 YO that is the least I could expect. The only negative aspect of this place is the food. It sucks!!!! Period. Apart from that everything is great. You are under able hands at this wonderful place

naomidavies21

naomidavies21

I had the most horrible experience that one could face when it comes to mental health issues. Instead of helping, it did more damage to my family and me. These idiots did not convey that my dad had to be rushed to a hospital after he became very dehydrated and had a deep gash on his forehead after a fall from the bed. I came to know about this when I went to meet and surprise him. I was aghast to hear how they treated my dad. He was there for a minor mental health issue but came out a lot more damaged person. Got him discharged from the place ASAP and shifted him to a much better hospital where they took real good care of him.

Tyshaun

Tyshaun

Trustpoint Hospital has done a wonderful job with my wife. She had to be admitted to TrustPoint for nearly two months for Rehab after a brain injury. We do not have words to express the excellent care that Tara received. The nurses, doctors, techs, therapists (occupational, physical, and speech), as well as wound care were excellent. It was very refreshing to see their attitude toward patient care. The admission and release were done very promptly by the team. Highly recommended