PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Speare Memorial Hospital located in 16 HOSPITAL ROAD - Plymouth, NH. Contains reports of complications, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited. The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
16 HOSPITAL ROAD
City
PLYMOUTH
State
NH
ZIP Code
County
GRAFTON
Phone Number
Hospital Type
Critical Access Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Voluntary non-profit - Private
Emergency Department Volume
Not Available
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
Not Available
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
0 minutes
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
288 minutes
Overall Hospital Rating
4.00 star(s)
Cleanliness Star Rating
3.00 star(s)
Doctor Communication Star Rating
3.00 star(s)
Nurse Communication Star Rating
4.00 star(s)
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
70%
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
7%
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
10.1%
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
No different than the National Rate
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
14.6%
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
No Different than the National Rate
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
8.5%
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
13.6%
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Somewhat better than National Rate
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
2.6%
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Heart Failure 30-Day Readmission Rate National Comparison
Rate of Readmission For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Comparison
Rate of Readmission For Stroke Patients National Comparison
Pneumonia 30-Day Readmission Rate National Comparison
Rate of Readmission After Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Overall Unplanned Readmission Rate
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
No Different than the National Average
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
Significantly lesser than the National Average
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
No Different than the National Average
A

Aiko

I am thrilled with the wonderful hospital experience that I had at Speare. Speare provided my son with the best professional care that they can provide for his fracture. Pleased with the entire team.

shreyansh

shreyansh

Speare Memorial Hospital can be divided into two parts. One part is the excellent team of nurses and doctors who work their ass off to provide excellent care to patients. The second part is, well you guessed it right – the billing department.

I am in active duty and had gone to Speare seeking treatment for stomach flu. I told the hospital that I am in active duty, but still, the billing department decided to bill the VA. I told them it should be TriCare since I am in active duty. I sought care back in January, and these bozos billed the VA. The VA has denied the claim. Not a month passes when I do not get a letter from the VA. I called the hospital several times and even gave the phone number as well as the extension of the person in TriCare who deals with claims. Thought the billing lady would understand, but guess what yesterday morning I got a letter from the VA again denying my claim. Speare sure knows how to screw up a perfect credit. Not sure how to make these people understand.

Raizy30

Raizy30

My father was in this hospital for four days. The staff was very friendly and professional, but there is a limit to what they can do. The rooms are dirty. The doctor to patient ratio is pathetic. They sorely miss the service of an additional doctor on the site. People can get lost in the din. My father had to sit for nearly six hours in the ER before he got moved to a room upstairs. If these issues addressed, this hospital can become the best in the region.

armstrong

armstrong

My daughter had to visit Speare Memorial Hospital after being hit by a bike while she was walking. I have to admit the ER doctor, and the nurses who saw her were great. They were composed, professional, highly knowledgeable, but very friendly and jovial. They cracked jokes and made her feel relaxed while undergoing treatment. However, they did not forget to scold her and make her understand the importance of following rules while walking on the roads. Very happy that I stay nearby such a wonderful hospital.

K

Kenli

My mother is a retired nurse who had come to visit us. Unfortunately, she ended up having a bad fall and fracturing her ankle. We took her to Speare Memorial Hospital, and since she has returned, she could not stop raving about the high-quality care that she received. She was also happy that the doctors spent nearly an hour explaining her the plan of care, despite she making it known that she was a retired nurse. Highly recommended.