Sanford Westbrook Medical Center MN (Complications) & Reviews

PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Sanford Westbrook Medical Center located in 920 BELL AVENUE PO BOX 188 - Westbrook, MN. Contains reports of complications, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited. The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
920 BELL AVENUE PO BOX 188
City
WESTBROOK
State
MN
ZIP Code
County
COTTONWOOD
Phone Number
Hospital Type
Critical Access Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Voluntary non-profit - Private
Emergency Department Volume
low
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
0%
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
Not Available
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
95 minutes
Overall Hospital Rating
Not Available
Doctor Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Nurse Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
Not Available
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
Not Available
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Not Available
Overall Unplanned Readmission Rate
Somewhat better than National Rate
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Z

zia

Had a wonderful experience when I visited Sanford Westbrook ER a few days back. The staff was very professional. They took me in quickly, and after a reasonable wait, was taken back to the room. The doctor was beside me within minutes and diagnosed me appropriately after going through the results. Very happy and satisfied with the way I was treated here. I will not hesitate to return again

A

Adonay

These folks are very professional and know how to treat patients. I was at this hospital after getting injured very badly following a motorbike accident. The ED team was quick to take over the care, and before I could make out what was happening, my wounds were cleaned, and I was being taken for scans. Once scans were done, I was taken for emergency surgery. Surgery completed; I was here for a few days. The care which I got in the ICU was exceptional. I am happy with the treatment I got here. Highly recommended!!!

S

Sylar

The nurses in the Emergency Room are very rude. They have not heard about HIPAA and are very happy to discuss the details of a patient with their colleagues. They also had no manners and did not know how to treat patients. Folks, talking down a patient, cutting them midsentence, and not answering them when they ask questions is not the way a nurse should treat the patients. Learn manners first and then come into this profession. Disgusting!!!!!!

braxton king

braxton king

The ER doctor just rushed through my care. I had spent nearly four hours waiting for being seen by the doctor, and the bozo finished the evaluation in less than five minutes.

I had stomach ache, but she never manually evaluated me. She saw the charts, asked irrelevant questions and diagnosed me with indigestion; no tests or scans.

Not satisfied, I had to visit another hospital that made proper diagnosis and started appropriate treatment. I would not seek care again from Sanford Westbrook

A

adyan

I was treated well here. The front desk was excellent and helped in filling the paperwork quickly. The intake nurse was very friendly and took me in immediately. The doctor was a nice gentleman who had time to hear me out and then order tests and then diagnose me based on the results. He also took my inputs while creating a treatment plan. Happy with the treatment that I got here