Low Cost Oasis Hospital (Phoenix, AZ) Complication Rates & Reviews

PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Oasis Hospital located in 750 NORTH 40TH STREET - Phoenix, AZ. Containing reports of complications, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited. The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
750 NORTH 40TH STREET
City
PHOENIX
State
AZ
ZIP Code
County
MARICOPA
Phone Number
Hospital Type
Acute Care Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Voluntary non-profit - Private
Emergency Department Volume
Not Available
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
Not Available
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
Not Available
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
Not Available
Overall Hospital Rating
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness Star Rating
4.00 star(s)
Doctor Communication Star Rating
4.00 star(s)
Nurse Communication Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
78%
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
4%
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
3.2%
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
No Different than the National Rate
Postoperative Respiratory Failure Rate Per 1000 Persons
Postoperative Respiratory Failure Rate National Comparison
Postoperative Acute Kidney Injury Requiring Dialysis National Comparison
Serious Blood Clots After Surgery Per 1000 Persons
Serious Blood Clots After Surgery National Comparison
Significantly better than the National Rate
Blood Stream Infection After Surgery Per 1000 Persons
Blood Stream Infection After Surgery National Comparison
Split Wound After Surgery on The Abdomen or Pelvis Per 1000 Persons
Split Wound After Surgery on The Abdomen or Pelvis National Comparison
Accidental Cuts and Tears From Medical Treatment Per 1000 Persons
Accidental Cuts and Tears From Medical Treatment National Comparison
Bedsores or Pressure Ulcers Per 1000 Persons
Bedsores or Pressure Ulcers Rate National Comparison
Collapsed Lung Due To Medical Treatment Per 1000 Persons
Collapsed Lung Due To Medical Treatment National Comparison
Perioperative Hemorrhage or Hematoma Rate Per 1000 Persons
Perioperative Hemorrhage or Hematoma Rate National Comparison
Rate of Readmission After Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Overall Unplanned Readmission Rate
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
Significantly lesser than the National Average
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Not Available
A

Alexandoy

Great!!! Stupendous!!!!

This is how I would like to describe Oasis Hospital. I was scheduled for a hip replacement surgery at Oasis. I am sure that there could not have been a better place than Oasis for the same. I had wonderful hospital experience. The quality of care was way beyond my expectations. The hospital premises is very clean. The staff is very professional, friendly and ready to go beyond the call of duty to ensure that the patient is comfortable. The surgeon who did my surgery was the best. If you need hip surgery and stay in the vicinity of this hospital, then schedule your surgery at this place. You won’t regret it.

M

moondebi

I might run out of superlatives while praising this wonderful hospital. I have been to many hospitals for various reasons, but have never received such wonderful care anywhere. The check-in is a breeze at this hospital and so is checking out. Everyone is friendly and took great care of me when I went for a left knee replacement surgery. This was my first experience of having an artificial body part on me. The staff taught me tricks as well as gave various tips, something which I am not sure that other hospitals would give. It made the whole process much easier. During my stay here, the nursing staff was always around and responded within a minute. They were excellent when it came to managing my pain; thank God for that. The hospital was spotless. The food was excellent and nothing like your regular hospital food. I would recommend Oasis Hospital for any orthopedic issues! If the need arises, I would definitely revisit the hospital

S

Sadbird

I underwent a total hip replacement on 01-17-19. The doctor was great and did a great job with the replacement. The technicians, nurses as well the physical therapist were professional, caring, and last but not least wonderful human beings. I don’t have enough words to express my gratitude. Thank You

wellness

wellness

The hospital experience at Oasis Hospital was at best a mixed bag. My surgery went well; the staff was great. The food was delicious. However, the wonderful hospital experience was ruined by the ill-mannered and incompetent billing department. They are clueless. I underwent surgery a year back and a few days back got a bill from them. At the time of my surgery, I had clearly told them I had already paid the maximum amount possible from my pocket. This ensured that my liability would be nil. Despite things being crystal clear, I get a bill for $1000 from them a year later. When I contacted them regarding this, they were very rude and not willing to accept their mistake. They were arguing that if I needed any correction, then I should contact the insurance company directly and the billing department had no role to play. I had no other option but to call the insurance company and inform them of my situation. They were sweet people and decided to reverse the billing. I also asked them not to entertain any request for payments from Oasis. Medical care at Oasis was top notch, but one should be prepared to face headaches like this later on, due to incompetent people who run the show in the billing department.

C

cottontail

Overnight for knee surgery. The whole procedure went off very smoothly. The check-in was super quick and the surgery exceptional! All hospital personnel did a great job of making my stay very comfortable and painless. I would highly recommend Oasis hospital for any orthopedic surgery! The food was also exceptionally delicious! Thank you Oasis!

T

tpicks

I had right shoulder surgery and spent five days at Oasis due to an unforeseen complication and then recovery. The hospital staff was excellent. The nurses were caring, wonderful and professional. The surgeon was top notch. The techs and other nursing aides were also excellent. During the entire period of my stay, I never faced any type of problems. If you want to undergo any type of surgery then just pack your bags and come down to Oasis Hospital. You would have an experience worth remembering for a lifetime.