Memorial Hermann Tomball Hospital TX (Complications) & Reviews

PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Memorial Hermann Tomball Hospital located in 24429 TOMBALL PARKWAY, SUITE 100 - Tomball, TX. Contains reports of complication rates, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited. The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
24429 TOMBALL PARKWAY, SUITE 100
City
TOMBALL
State
TX
ZIP Code
County
HARRIS
Phone Number
Hospital Type
Acute Care Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Proprietary
Emergency Department Volume
low
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
1%
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
2 minutes
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
203 minutes
Overall Hospital Rating
Not Available
Doctor Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Nurse Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
88%
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
11%
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
Not Available
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
M

macario

This past Thursday, my breathing issues flared up and I was having trouble breathing. My wife dragged me here. The ER doctor was an amazing lady. She evaluated me thoroughly, ordered one or two tests and suggested admission for observation. Three days later, I was walking out completely cured of the breathing issues and meds to treat the underlying problem. Very happy that we sought care here…

A

ayaan24

Disappointed!!!

I had brought my wife here after she was complaining of pain and needed urgent medical attention. I spoke with the nurse and the ER doctor regarding my wife’s condition. They showed understanding of the issue and assured quick care.

We ended up waiting for two hours, and when we were seen by the doctor, all we got was a quick evaluation, followed by some canned questions and some meds. I come from a medical background and know that the symptoms that wife was exhibiting needed thorough evaluation and specific tests to be done…Jessie received nothing of it. All she got was some pain meds, which as suspected did not address her issue at all…won’t be back!!!!!

74queen

74queen

I needed to use the services of Memorial Hermann Tomball Hospital this past month and got exceptional care. However, all the happiness with the exceptional service evaporated when I got the bill. It was way too overpriced. I have great insurance, but despite that I ended up paying $3500 as my part. This does not include the doctor’s fee. I never saw that sucker punch coming…..

I will not recommend Memorial Hermann Tomball Hospital to anyone. The care is good, but it certainly cannot overshadow the exorbitant prices that one ends up paying here

Jenessa1963

Jenessa1963

I accept that the hospital is pricey, but I think for the services that they offer, this is okay. I had come here with severe chest pain and felt it might have been related to food as I was overate for two to three days. However, the ER doctor was not convinced that this was due to overeating and ordered a detailed evaluation, which showed that I had a four-vessel blockage and would need surgery to remove the blockages.

I would not mind spending a hundred bucks more for the exceptional care which I received here.

loggerhead

loggerhead

Modern-day healthcare does not come cheap, and one needs to have deep pockets and/or good insurance if they want quality healthcare. Compared to various other hospitals, healthcare here is more affordable.

Yes, it might be pricier compared to its peers in the region, but then the standard of care is also very high. When you visit this hospital, you can be assured of the best care possible by some of the finest that healthcare has to offer. I love this place and would continue seeking care here