HOAG Hospital Irvine Complications & Reviews

PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Hoag Orthopedic Institute located in 16200 Sand Canyon Ave, Irvine, CA 92618

manny

manny

If you are down with any medical ailment, then do not despair. Go to Hoag, the best medical facility in the town. This hospital has been consistent in its care across all the branches and has set a very high bar when it comes to quality of care.

Every single member of the facility is great. The front desk, the nursing staff, doctors, support staff, everybody are great. They are also humane. When my 87-year-old mother-in-law was admitted to the hospital, they allowed my wife to be with her till my mother-in-law was discharged. They have shown to the world that not just medicines and good medical care, but human values also play a significant role in healing the patient. Most importantly, they were very firm when it came to hordes of relatives who wanted to visit us, which helped us since we did not have to worry about meeting and greeting them, especially in trying times like these.

Carol

Carol

This review is not just for the Irvine medical facilities or staff…It is for the complete Hoag Medical Group and all its systems – accounting, billing system, St Joseph Heritage, Hoag California Physician Services, as well as all other facilities and departments which made me run around for two days for a billing error which was not my fault in the first place.

I do not know how Hoag is running the system. The entire system seems completely disorganized, and I do not think that anybody has any idea of what their responsibilities are. Also, for God’s sake Hoag, put a working phone number on the invoice so that we could at least call and get assistance.

donald86

donald86

Honestly, I have gone to many countries across continents and have seen much better care and much more knowledgeable staff and competent doctors. The nurse who attended to me was always sniping at me when I asked anything, and the doctor was even worse, the less said the better.

M

martyy

I had a great experience when I went to Hoag with my daughter. We had gone there on a Saturday evening, and I was not sure that the ER would be “functional.” I was surprised when we entered the hospital. We were taken good care of, and my daughter was taken to the ER where the on-call doctor not only calmed my hysterical daughter down but also managed to get a few smiles from her. It was wonderful to see that the doctor went out of her way to calm my daughter down.

The hospital was clean, had plenty of seating and outlets for charging our phones. The entire staff was great and were very helpful. I would highly recommend this hospital to everyone.

carl16

carl16

You would get the best care when you are in Hoag. The staff is amazing! They went out of their way to take care of my son and made sure that we were with him all the time and that was comforting for him as well as for us. My son was admitted to the facility since he had to be under strict medical supervision and I have to admit that we never felt alone in our fight. The entire staff treated us like a family. There is so much to say about these wonderful people, but I would not like to bore everybody. Just would say, excellent hospital with an excellent team.

R

R47

If you are any orthopedic ailment or have anybody with the orthopedic ailment in the Irvine area, then head to Hoag. This is the best facility that I have seen in a long time. The new Hoag is more spacious and has good rooms which are pleasant to stay. They also have the latest equipment. Oh, missed the best part---the wonderful and caring team of healthcare professionals. I sincerely hope that I do not need to revisit any hospital for any ailment, but if I need to visit, then it would be Hoag Ortho Hospital in Irvine.

W

whitebeach

My wife was hospitalized at Hoag, Irvine for nearly ten days. The hospital was immaculate. Staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and know their job. The doctors are also very caring. Our experience at this hospital was really good. The ER experience was good, with the staff being nice and attentive.