Helen Hayes Hospital West Haverstraw NY (Complication Rates) & Reviews

PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Helen Hayes Hospital located in 51 NORTH ROUTE 9W - West Haverstraw, NY. Contains reports of complications, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited. The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
51 NORTH ROUTE 9W
City
WEST HAVERSTRAW
State
NY
ZIP Code
County
ROCKLAND
Phone Number
Hospital Type
Acute Care Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Government - Local
Emergency Department Volume
Not Available
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
Not Available
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
Not Available
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
Not Available
Overall Hospital Rating
Not Available
Doctor Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Nurse Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
Not Available
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
Not Available
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Not Available
Jayana

Jayana

The best rehab facility that is out there. My mother had undergone a total hip replacement and was referred to this place for rehabilitation. The therapists, nurses, doctors, housekeeping and the aides are some of the best guys out there. They provided exceptional care to my mother and ensured that she was walking on her own within a month. My family is pleased with the way she was treated.

1997droolingonu

The best place for outpatient rehab. My wife had TBI and had to undergo rehab for a few months before she could regain her normal life. Warm hugs and thanks from the entire family to HHH for ensuring that Lynda is back to what she loves doing the best and that is walking

LITZY

LITZY

This is a secret weapon of the healthcare industry for all rehab patients. One cannot say enough when it comes to the professional services offered by Helen Hayes Hospital. I spent five weeks here after a stroke and thanks to their exceptional care I can write a review about them, something unthinkable a few weeks backs

succotash

succotash

My daughter has been taking Aqua Therapy at this center after she suffered from a traumatic brain injury. The locker room, as well as the pool facilities, are excellent. They are clean. The OT and PT therapists are outstanding. My daughter has been making tremendous progress after undergoing rehab treatment at this place. Can’t thank this program as well as the therapist enough.

Nyjah78

Nyjah78

The therapists involved in the rehab programs are excellent. But all their efforts go into the drain due to the useless aides. They seem least bothered about doing what they are supposed to do. My wife was in the stroke unit, and the aides in that unit were least responsive to her needs. She needed help for everything, and aides would not be found in the place when they were required. Helen Hayes Hospital would do well to kick these good-for-nothing aides out.

A

amilya

HHH is the best for outpatient services. However, for long-term care, it is better to avoid this hospital. Their services are not up-to-the-mark and I say this after personally seeing how shitty service they provided to my mother.

E

Enya

The therapists at Helen Hayes Hospital go out of their way to help the patient. But the same cannot be said about the nurses and the aides. They suck.