Top Pulmonary Hospital Heber Valley Hospital UT (Complications) & Reviews

PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Heber Valley Hospital located in 1485 SOUTH HIGHWAY 40 - Heber City, UT. Contains reports of complications, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited.

The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
1485 SOUTH HIGHWAY 40
City
HEBER CITY
State
UT
ZIP Code
County
WASATCH
Phone Number
(435) 654-2500
Hospital Type
Critical Access Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Voluntary non-profit - Private
Emergency Department Volume
low
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
0%
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
8 minutes
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
211 minutes
Overall Hospital Rating
4.00 star(s)
Cleanliness Star Rating
4.00 star(s)
Doctor Communication Star Rating
4.00 star(s)
Nurse Communication Star Rating
4.00 star(s)
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
78%
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
5%
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
13.1%
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Somewhat better than National Rate
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
2.5%
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
No Different than the National Rate
Rate of Unplanned Hospital Visits After Colonoscopy National Comparison
Pneumonia 30-Day Readmission Rate National Comparison
Rate of Readmission After Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Overall Unplanned Readmission Rate
Somewhat better than National Rate
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
No Different than the National Average
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
No Different than the National Average
khloee62

khloee62

I had an illness that would raise its ugly head at the most inappropriate times, and once it shows up, I would have to spend some time in the hospital. This was my life story for the past few years. One of my friends suggested Dr. Bokor at Heber Valley. I am so glad that I took the advice of my friend very seriously.

Dr. Bokor is the best out there. He was very friendly, and read my entire file, cleared some of the doubts that he had. He made me undergo some simple tests and when the results came, explained it to me. Before preparing the treatment plan, he sat down with me and discussed it and took my suggestions and opinions. The results – I have not fallen ill for the last 9 months.

We do not make physicians like Dr. Bokor anymore. He is one of those rare physicians who listens to his patients. We need more people like Dr. Bokor if we want to get American Healthcare back on its’ feet

Navaeh

Navaeh

I have been a resident of Utah for the last 35 years and have visited several hospitals for various medical ailments and was never satisfied with the care. The ailment would be cured, but there would still be a feeling of something missing. In February of this year, I was taken to Heber Valley Hospital after my Crohn’s flared up.

The doctors and the nurses at this hospital had something up their sleeve. And it was – listening to their patients and having the patience to undertake a comprehensive evaluation. These medical professionals communicated with their patients, which helped people like me feel a part of the care. The doctor looked at my file, did a comprehensive evaluation of my Crohn’s and prescribed appropriate meds. Thanks to the efforts of the doctors, my Crohn’s has not flared up since the past six months, which is a record.

I am coming back if any need arises

liara

liara

As with any other hospital, the biggest thing that drags down the reputation of a hospital is the billing, and it is no different in this case.

I had a test for my medical condition. I was initially told a figure when I inquired about the test. After the test was done, there was some increase in the cost, which I gladly paid since there were some unforeseen complications. I even got a receipt that all the dues were settled.

Fast forward to yesterday – I get a bill from this hospital, which states that I have dues of $375.60, and failure to pay would force them to hand it over to collections. I have tried to call the billing to get some clarifications, but I have not been able to get through. I am not going to pay one dollar more….not worried about collections

A

aundrea

Dr. Warnick treated me. He is a thorough gentleman. He is knowledgeable, cares for you, and is insightful. The doc was able to cure me of my longstanding illness. I am not going anywhere else.