PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Gunnison Valley Hospital located in 64 EAST 100 NORTH - Gunnison, UT. Contains reports of complications, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited. The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
64 EAST 100 NORTH
City
GUNNISON
State
UT
ZIP Code
County
SANPETE
Phone Number
Hospital Type
Critical Access Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Proprietary
Emergency Department Volume
low
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
0%
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
12 minutes
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
146 minutes
Overall Hospital Rating
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
Doctor Communication Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
Nurse Communication Star Rating
4.00 star(s)
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
84%
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
2%
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
13.3%
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
No different than the National Rate
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
14.3%
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
No Different than the National Rate
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
Not Available
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Not Available
Rate of Unplanned Hospital Visits After Colonoscopy National Comparison
Pneumonia 30-Day Readmission Rate National Comparison
Overall Unplanned Readmission Rate
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
No Different than the National Average
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Significantly lesser than the National Average
matias

matias

No words are enough to describe this wonderful hospital’s excellent staff! They’re caring, attentive, genuinely love their work, highly professional, and knowledgeable. I adored every single person whom I interacted with during my stay. They walked that extra mile to ensure that I was comfortable during my stay here, and so was my family. Thank you

C

Cath

Gunnison Valley Hospital has been my family’s go-to hospital for everything. You can say that we are regulars. My family and I have visited the hospital ER numerous time. My husband even had his gallbladder removed here. The staff is very personal and caring. I know some of the doctors and nurses personally. We can always be assured that we are in safe hands whenever we visit this hospital.

R

renzo

I was walking my dog when I had severe chest pain and had difficulty breathing. An officer was passing by and immediately rushed me to this hospital. I somehow reached the reception where a rude lady said that she needed my insurance details before treatment can be started. Both the officer and I were shocked…but the lady stood her ground. Finally, a doctor came, evaluated me, and then asked me to take a nitroglycerin pill and keep it under the tongue to let it melt. I told these people that I had a cotton mouth but was dismissed. They came to check me after 30 minutes and were surprised that the pill did not melt. DUH! Pretty sure that these idiots are fake doctors and nurses. They might be dedicated to fleecing the patients and then dumping them whenever the money runs out.

U

Uncialgboy489

Gunnison Valley Hospital is a family-oriented hospital. The staff that runs the show is very accommodating. They are very honest about the things and went above and beyond to assist my family. For them, not only the patient was important, but the patient’s family was also a top priority. We also worked with the Social Work Department and must say we were served by one of the best social workers that can be around. He was considerate and compassionate, very approachable, and highly professional. The positivity of the hospital played a major role in providing the healing touch to my family during this difficult time.

bowman

bowman

BEWARE! This hospital is fakery. They do not provide adequate or quality care. I had somehow endured the treatment here and was discharged. I ordered the medical records for a follow-up, but these people purposely delayed it. When they finally decided to give the records, they ended up giving the records of a stranger to me. I had to fight with them for getting my medical records. Stay as far away as possible from this hospital…