Top Pulmonary Hospital High Cost Gove County Medical Center Quinter KS (Complications) & Reviews

PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Gove County Medical Center located in 520 WEST 5TH STREET - Quinter, KS. Contains reports of complication rates, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited. The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
520 WEST 5TH STREET
City
QUINTER
State
KS
ZIP Code
County
GOVE
Phone Number
Hospital Type
Critical Access Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Voluntary non-profit - Other
Emergency Department Volume
Not Available
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
Not Available
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
Not Available
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
80 minutes
Overall Hospital Rating
Not Available
Doctor Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Nurse Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
78%
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
3%
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
13.2%
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Somewhat better than National Rate
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
Not Available
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Not Available
Rate of Unplanned Hospital Visits After Colonoscopy National Comparison
No Different than the National Rate
Pneumonia 30-Day Readmission Rate National Comparison
Overall Unplanned Readmission Rate
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Significantly greater than the National Average
ANNALISA

ANNALISA

Dr. Shelley ROCKS!!!! I do not think that I would have been even alive without her help. I had complicated labor, and there were issues with delivery. Since this was my first one, my husband and I were shit scared and were fearing the D-Day.

Enter Dr. Shelley. She did an excellent job with my pregnancy. She ordered a C-section to deliver my child safely and she ensured that not only I survived the procedure, but my son also was taken good care of. I was in the hospital for nearly four days, and the staff ensured that it was the most comfortable hospital stay of my life.

I

Iylah

I had an awful time in the ER thanks to one nurse who decided that patients should be called by the symptoms that they had….imagine yourself being called “person with diarrhea and fever.” Protests from a few patients fell on deaf ears.

As if this was not enough, the wait times were horrible. I had to wait for nearly six hours in an ER which had ten patients. As with the entire ER setup, the care was shitty. It was rushed through….the doctor completed my evaluation and diagnosed me within five minutes…the meds, OTC meds.

Kicking myself for coming here…..

marcelina1976

marcelina1976

Staff of Gove County Medical Center is AMAZING. Or shall I say, they ROCK….the staff is very educated, very friendly, caring, and attentive to all the needs of a patient

I was an inpatient at Gove County for two days and received exceptional care. They not only stabilized me but also made sure that my illness was treated with zero chance of recurrence. Thank you, everyone, for taking wonderful care of me

Jiselle

Jiselle

I have had a good experience during the last visit here. The male nurse who took me in was an amazing guy. He did not waste too much time in taking me in. Even when there was a rush, the nurse kept us updated. Finally, I was taken back to the room where I was evaluated by a wonderful gentleman who had excellent bedside manners. I was thoroughly evaluated, appropriate diagnosis was made, and I was on my way. Very happy with the way the nurse and the doctor treated me…

mauricio

mauricio

The ER SUCKS, and so does the doctor who handled my case here. I had come with severe stomach cramps and dehydration. The doctor spent only two to three minutes and just ordered and IV and went off. She did not even talk with me as to why was I suffering from this and what needs be done to prevent recurrence…nothing…She just came, she saw, and she went…

Not expecting to come back again