First Texas Hospital Houston (Complication Rates) & Reviews

PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for First Texas Hospital located in 9922 LOUETTA RD - Houston, TX. Contains reports of complications, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited. The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
9922 LOUETTA RD
City
HOUSTON
State
TX
ZIP Code
County
HARRIS
Phone Number
Hospital Type
Acute Care Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Proprietary
Emergency Department Volume
very high
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
1%
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
8 minutes
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
190 minutes
Overall Hospital Rating
Not Available
Doctor Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Nurse Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
89%
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
3%
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
Not Available
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
oaklyn3

oaklyn3

AVOID COMING TO THIS HOSPITAL!!!

Their only aim is to scam you and your insurance. I sought care last year and paid all the bills. I have the letter from the insurance as well as the payment receipt for my part from the hospital. Things were okay for the next few months, and then they started sending bills from April of this year for care which I never sought. They sent bills for the ER doctors separately, when everything had been paid off. I visited the hospital to get a clear picture of this issue. They acknowledged that they had sent bills and it was for the pending amount. I showed them the payment receipt, but they did not listen to me or even see the bill. They said the payment had to be made immediately or else it will be sent to collections. I have dared them to send it to collections. I also informed my insurance about the same. Stay away from these scamsters. I am planning to slap a lawsuit against this hospital for the fraud bills.

santhiago22

santhiago22

I won’t call it your ordinary hospital. This is a boutique hospital. The doctors and nurses are wonderful and treat you well. They do not rush you through. I had an in-patient stay for a few days, and these people took excellent care of me. The staff made sure that I was comfortable during my stay here. They also ensured my wife was also comfortable during the time I spent here. The doctors made sure that my wife was always kept in the loop. Very happy with the way I was treated here.

Nearly forgot, these people also have an on-site chef and provide made to order food. Now that is something which I never expected in a hospital

G

Geovany

A great hospital that truly cares for its patients. My family and I are regulars here and have always got exceptional care. We have always been satisfied with the treatment we got. The nurses and doctors are very friendly and treat you as human beings. There have been numerous instances when I brought my children in the dead of night. Even at that time, these folks offered excellent care. Once my daughter had to be transferred to Texas Children’s, they took care of it. Thank You First Texas Hospital for being there when we needed you the most