Dignity Health Arizona General Hospital Laveen AZ (Complication Rates) & Reviews

PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Dignity Health Arizona General Hospital located in 7171 SOUTH 51ST AVENUE - Laveen, AZ. Contains reports of complications, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited. The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
7171 SOUTH 51ST AVENUE
City
LAVEEN
State
AZ
ZIP Code
County
MARICOPA
Phone Number
Hospital Type
Acute Care Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Proprietary
Emergency Department Volume
medium
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
1%
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
5 minutes
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
264 minutes
Overall Hospital Rating
Not Available
Doctor Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Nurse Communication Star Rating
Not Available
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
75%
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
10%
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
Not Available
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Not Available
Bedsores or Pressure Ulcers Per 1000 Persons
Bedsores or Pressure Ulcers Rate National Comparison
No Different than the National Rate
Collapsed Lung Due To Medical Treatment Per 1000 Persons
Collapsed Lung Due To Medical Treatment National Comparison
No Different than the National Rate
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
Not Available
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
J

jr

I have visited this place thrice, and every time the service has been better. The first time, I was serviced by a complete idiot who had no clue about what my ailment was and was beating around the bush. I had sworn that I wouldn’t be back. The next time, the service was better, and the doctor and the RN treated my mother well and did their best to ensure that she recovered from her illness. The last time was a few days back, and I have to say this was the best service ever. The security guard was very good and got me a wheelchair after he saw me limping. The front desk lady was very lovely and readily helped with registration. I was taken in, and after a wait of nearly an hour (a severe accident case was being treated), I was seen by the doctor. The doctor was a nice gentleman and had excellent bedside manners. He saw the chart, talked with me, ordered an x-ray and when the report came, explained the whole thing to me.

I had an ankle fracture and was put in a cast and was prescribed crutches to avoid weight on the ankle. The doctor also showed me how to use crutches. I could not have been more satisfied with the care that I got here. Amazing. I would return to this place for all my medical emergencies.

92Loony

Went there because a friend had met with an accident and broken his fingers. Just because we were in our early twenties (21 to be precise), the staff decided that we were drug addicts and the accident happened due to overdose. They ran a UDS and a blood screen to make sure we were clean. So what if my friend’s fingers were broken…that is not important. Pampering to the ego of some BS quack is more important. The quacks could not believe that we were clean. Grudgingly, they decided to help. But this time, we decided we did not want to seek care from here…we upped and left for another place where they would treat us like normal human beings and not junkies. The best part, they charged up to 500 dollars for the test. Will not even think of visiting here in my wildest dreams.

A

Avik29

I had a good hospital experience here. The staff treated me as if I was the only person in the ER during my visit. The triage nurse and the front desk ladies were very sweet and did their jobs very professionally. The doctor was also a nice lady and had excellent bedside manners. I was able to talk freely with her, and only after that did she make a final diagnosis. Very satisfied. Won’t hesitate to return