Low Cost Centracare Monticello Hospital MN (Complication Rates) & Reviews

PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Centracare Monticello Hospital located in 1013 HART BOULEVARD - Monticello, MN. Contains reports of complications, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited. The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
1013 HART BOULEVARD
City
MONTICELLO
State
MN
ZIP Code
County
WRIGHT
Phone Number
Hospital Type
Critical Access Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Voluntary non-profit - Private
Emergency Department Volume
low
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
0%
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
9 minutes
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
210 minutes
Overall Hospital Rating
4.00 star(s)
Cleanliness Star Rating
4.00 star(s)
Doctor Communication Star Rating
3.00 star(s)
Nurse Communication Star Rating
4.00 star(s)
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
75%
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
5%
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
14.2%
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
No Different than the National Rate
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
Not Available
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Not Available
Pneumonia 30-Day Readmission Rate National Comparison
Overall Unplanned Readmission Rate
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Significantly lesser than the National Average
U

undiscovered-yet

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! Quacks masquerading as doctors infest this place. I had to visit this hospital at least thrice in a week after my so-called flu continued to deteriorate. Finally, fed up with the apparent misdiagnosis, my wife takes me to another hospital where the “flu” turns out to be a severe case of pneumonia. I was in hospital for a fortnight. Won’t use the services of this hospital again.

E

everardo

I am a 70-year-old man, and I do not have the stamina or patience to sit for hours to seek care. Elderly people like us need somewhat urgent look-in as well as some empathy and respect. All these things are lacking at this hospital. I had to wait for nearly an hour waiting for someone to come and take me in. I visited the front desk and asked how long before a human being would come and see me. The front desk lady was very rude and told I have to be patient, and it would be a while before somebody comes. I could not take the disrespect shown to me and decided to leave without being seen. Lady, learn some manners first before sitting in such an important place.

N

naveah

I had to visit the CentraCare ER two nights back after a severe backache following a stretch. I was seen in pretty quickly, and the ER doctor gave some muscle relaxers and told me to take it a bit easy for the next few days. I was in and out of the ER in an hour. Appreciate the ER team for providing such wonderful care even at these ungodly hours.

W

Whitney

CentraCare Monticello Hospital rocks!!!! It is staffed by some of the most amazing people that I have ever met. These people are very friendly, courteous, very professional, and knowledgeable. They do not rush you through and give every person a patient hearing. The nurses and doctors have wonderful bedside manners and do not feel offended if you ask them any questions. They answer every question with a smile. They love their work, and it reflects on the quality of care offered. I am very happy that I sought care here

M

Medic

Staff at CentraCare Monticello Hospital are an absolute gem. They sure know how to treat a toddler in a medical emergency. My two-year-old son was crying and pulling his ear. He was getting restless, and the cries were getting shriller by the minute. I brought him to this ER as it was the nearest ER. We were taken in very quickly, and before long, the doctor was beside us. The doctor and the nurse were very friendly and played with him for some time just to calm him down. Once he was calm, the doctor used an otoscope and found the source of his irritation – a small bug. He pulled out the bug, and my son felt immediate relief. He was smiling and cheerful by the end of the visit. Happy with the care we received. I will not hesitate to recommend this ER to all my friends and family.