Low Cost Bingham Memorial Hospital, Blackfoot ID (Complication Rates) & Reviews

PC Admin

PC Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated resource for Bingham Memorial Hospital located in 98 POPLAR STREET - Blackfoot, ID. Contains reports of complications, death rates etc. Reviews and real experiences of patients and their loved ones are invited. The treatment and medical care statistics listed below are updated and synced twice a year as per the 'Medicare Database' via an API.

Provider ID
Address
98 POPLAR STREET
City
BLACKFOOT
State
ID
ZIP Code
County
BINGHAM
Phone Number
Hospital Type
Critical Access Hospitals
Hospital Ownership
Voluntary non-profit - Private
Emergency Department Volume
Not Available
Patients who left the emergency department before being seen (%)
Not Available
Median Time to ECG for heart attack/chest pain in Emergency dept
Not Available
Avg time patients spent in Emergency dept before inpatient admission
257 minutes
Overall Hospital Rating
4.00 star(s)
Cleanliness Star Rating
4.00 star(s)
Doctor Communication Star Rating
4.00 star(s)
Nurse Communication Star Rating
3.00 star(s)
Patients who reported that they ALWAYS received help as soon as they wanted (%)
72%
Patients who were unhappy with treatment
7%
Avg Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Heart Attack Patients National Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients (%)
14.1%
Death Rate For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
No different than the National Rate
Avg Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For CABG Surgery Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For Stroke Patients (%)
Not Available
Death Rate For Stroke Patients Comparison
Not Available
Avg Death Rate For COPD Patients (%)
10.1%
Death Rate For COPD Patients National Comparison
No Different than the National Rate
Avg Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients (%)
16.3%
Death Rate For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Avg Complication Rate For Hip/Knee Replacement Patients (%)
2.8%
Complication Rate for Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Heart Failure 30-Day Readmission Rate National Comparison
Rate of Readmission For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Comparison
Pneumonia 30-Day Readmission Rate National Comparison
Rate of Readmission After Hip/Knee Replacement National Comparison
Overall Unplanned Readmission Rate
Average Cost For Heart Attack Patients Comparison
Number of Cases Too Small
Average Cost For Heart Failure Patients Comparison
No Different than the National Average
Average Cost For Hip/Knee Replacement Comparison
No Different than the National Average
Average Cost For Pneumonia Patients Comparison
Significantly lesser than the National Average
B

Bubbly

I received the best care possible at Bingham Memorial Hospital. The premises are very clean. The waiting rooms are very welcoming. The staff is also great and very knowledgeable. I was in and out of the ER within two hours, and this included the waiting time for the doctor and x-ray. For a change, the billing department was also efficient and gave a bill which did not have any issues. I would return for treatment.

ayaan

ayaan

Bingham Memorial sucks. It has one of the most useless doctors that I have ever come across, and I know won’t even come across in future. I had suffered a pinched nerve on my left hand which made the whole hand go numb. The doctor advised MRI and told me that I might have to sit at home as I would not be able to work. If I do not work, then how would I get insurance. I tried everything they said and still did not have any success. I asked them to allow me to get an MRI and I would pay after I rejoin my work. The hospital would not listen to anything and said that the MRI would have to be paid immediately. I was not going to take it lightly and advised them to discharge me as I wanted to seek care elsewhere. They readily agreed to it, and I was discharged.

I went to another hospital, where they did an MRI and then suggested surgery to rectify it. The best part, they allowed me to pay them later. I am never going to step into Bingham Memorial Hospital again.

donkeyman

donkeyman

My mother underwent cardiac surgery and stayed overnight. We had a horrible time during recovery. The cardiac care unit was very rude and inattentive. They rushed my mother to a room that did not have even basic facilities. The bathroom was nonfunctional, the TV was broken, and most importantly, there was no bed. My mother had to wait for nearly two hours before these idiots could get their act together. It was a very frustrating experience. These guys sent a student nurse to tend to her, and the poor guy was completely untrained. He came to give my mother medicine and ended up saying it was multivitamin. We had to correct him. The male ER nurse accompanying him was very rude with my mother and downright insulting. Never faced such a "care" in our entire life.

L

lEVi

A top-notch facility, Bingham Memorial Hospital is a big asset to the neighborhood. It has an amazing atmosphere. The layout is beautiful. The room is welcoming, and the staff is one of the nicest staff ever. I will admit that I have not yet visited the night shift and have no clue on how they are. But when it comes to the day shift, the staff is the best. I would highly recommend this wonderful hospital

malakai76

malakai76

Have been here thrice and had a great experience every single time. The staff at Bingham makes you feel as if you are a member of the family. They are caring, attentive and very knowledgeable. They treated my wife and me with the utmost respect. Thank you, Bingham, for such wonderful service